hernameistrina

beauty, lifestyle, and travels

Toronto

I love Toronto, although crowded and fast phased, I still like Toronto, I can envision myself living here, only if it was a tid bit quieter. But don't get me wrong, they have literally everything you need and could ever imagine buying. It was pretty convenient to go around, there are tons of places to eat and see, but there's also weeds everywhere, so if you don't like the scent of weed like I do, this may not be the place for you. But in all honestly, even in such a peaceful place like here in London Ontario, weeds may seem like a normal added scent to the air, all because weeds are legal here. But this is not a post about weeds, I just wanted to share some of my favorite photos from Toronto.
Beavertails, one of the most popular treats here in Canada.. agh can you imagine? it was right infront of me but I wasn't able to buy one. I hated myself.

I couldn't get a decent photo because people are eveywhere, it was such a nice scene nonetheless, there are real balsam trees on the sides, some crafty stores, and a christmas music playing in the background. Although we had more than 10,000 steps that day, I enjoyed every bit of it.
If you're interested to see what we did there, watch the video below.

Comments

back to top