hernameistrina

beauty, lifestyle, and travels

281 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 7(chil)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Dongdaemun Design Plaza

I remember it clearly, I was exhausted from visiting the EVERLAND, we got off dongdaemun station (EXIT 1) and was relived to see this art of a building.
The building is pretty sick and futuristic. I had way too many shots and managed to get a few that I like the most. Unfortunately, we didn't get to visit the LED Rose Garden, I'm not sure if they even have it installed when we visited.
From what I have researched, the malls here were open until the wee hours, if I may say so myself, this place is like the "new york" kind of vibe. City that never sleeps ang peg. And to bed honest, it was around midnight already when we went there but the streets were pretty busy still.
We were tarving and exhausted so we crossed the street to look for something to eat. Luckily, street foods are everywhere in korea.
This is the DOOTA shopping mall. Opens from 10:30AM - 5:00AM. So if you needed a bit of late shopping, this is the place to be.
You can check out my blog below to see what went down there:

Comments

back to top