hernameistrina

beauty, lifestyle, and travels

52 Ewhayeodae-gil, Daehyeon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

EHWA Womens University (TOUR)

One of the main highlights of this trip would have to be visiting the EHWA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY. Not only it's Korea's first educational institute for women but it's also one of the most prestigious in the country.
EHWA (ihh-wa) is very easy to find via subway because it has it's own stop [station] from the subway line. We wen't there before we head out to the main tour of the day which was-- Everland. 
I can honestly say that stepping inside the campus gave me this sense of vibe that I was actually not in Korea but somewhere in Europe. It was so beautiful and just breathtakingly huge.
EHWA station is also popular for their subway shopping center, and a lot of stores from this area are way cheaper compared to Seoul because of the students-- hence, making it a shopping haven.
 If I were to visit South Korea again, I wanted to go when it's super Autumn, I could only imagine the nice foliage at it's full bloom inside this campus.
But I was so sad that I didn't get to see the popular wall of pear blossom engravings who is apparently known to give good fortunes once you take a photo with it. I'll make sure to come visit it particularly when I get back.
 The campus has a lot to offer and places to see, I could literally spend my whole afternoon here exploring the place.
If you're wondering what's inside this famous building from EHWA, well I saw a library and a gym, but this building is so big, so they are also probably having classes here as well.
me and my three layers of clothing trying to look cool AF. lol

Comments

back to top