hernameistrina

beauty, lifestyle, and travels

199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Everland Korea Tour (Yongin)


To be totally honest, I am not much of a fan of theme parks, hence, I've never been to any Disneylands and only been to Enchanted a few times. You might say I have such a boring life, which I prolly have, but I just HAAATEE the nerve wrecking rides and heights. But if you're not like me and you think you are totally cool, then by all means -- you need to go to EVERLAND.
HOW TO GET THERE: To get there you can opt for a subway or bus, either way they are still cheap, about 2,500won for a bus ticket, which is what we did. We took off from JAMSIL station and waited to catch the bus 5700 which would take us to Everland in about an hour or so. 
From Jamsil station you will find the LOTTE Department Store and this interesting bike rentals
TIP: Be sure to put your seatbelt on (yes their buses have seatbelts) because it would be one hell of a ride. More of like the Hongkong kind of drive/r, or the "patok" jeepneys here in Manila. Atleast with our experience. lol

From Yongin (Everland stop) you may take the free shuttle bus ride to Everland.
Don't fret it's just a 5 min ride 'till you see this beauty.
We could have gone earlier to Everland and witness the parade or Safari, but we went to see EHWA University that day so we arrived around lunch time there on a Monday, which was such a kill joy to visit theme parks, I tell ya. But nonetheless, we've managed to score a discounted EVERLAND ticket from a money changer outside EHWA, and since it's a UNI area, all of the stuff there are cheaper compared to other areas. So if you're planning to go to Everland, look for a ticket near universities. We got ours for like 30% off.
EVERLAND is such a huge theme park and it consists of 5 Areas (Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, Zootopia, European Adventure).

I did a lot of sight seeing and if you would love to see more, you may watch my vlog here-- EVERLAND.

xx SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE KOREA VLOGS xx
GLOBAL FAIR AREA
 The sky cruise was the very first ride we've tried, and it was such a nice way to get a view of the park.
When we went there, as you can see from the photos above, there wasn't a lot of people, and food stalls.
But you can atleast buy souvenirs here.
 After our first ride, we went for the roller coaster ride, a wooden roller ride, it's called the T-express.
Please watch my vlog if you're interested to see how it went. haha Sure I was scared!
Chicken skewer for 4,800won, quite expensive but then again it's already expected in themed parks. 
I think the most magical way to really experience the EVERLAND is during the night time.

I really looove the vibe at night and the weather wasn't that cold either. It's funny how I actually did score the COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser in Everland's Olive Young. I couldn't find it anywhere in Seoul and I was so glad I got the last piece there. HAHA
And though my first experience in Everland wasn't that all exciting, I can't wait to go back and hopefully experience the parade and get really close to the animals in the Zootopia. 

Comments

back to top